Janus Retrieval manages documents and retrieves discrete data from faxes and scans.
Save time and avoid errors by automatically retrieving data from the large number of faxed and scanned paper documents received daily. Janus Retrieval converts text data from faxes and scanned documents into discrete values that can be placed directly into patient charts.
- Manages documents & patients more efficiently
- Scans documents
- Splits and rearranges documents
- Converts text data to usable, discrete data elements
- Files documents in relevant patient folders
- Decreases data entry effort & errors
- Reduces paper records
- Interfaces with any EMR, directly or via HL7 interface
Manages incoming scans & documents
Retrieves structured document data from patient medical records including paper documents, faxes, scans or any type of patient related communication.
Identifies document type automatically
Identifies patient and document types. Items containing multiple document types can be split before processing.
Posts discrete data to patient EMR
Attaches documents to patient charts in the appropriate categories: Diagnostic Studies, Lab Results, Medical History, Referral Letters, etc.
Contact us today for more information or an online demonstration.
Tel: 1 (800) 909-9625.