Presidio Blood & Marrow TX (BMT) and Cellular Therapy manages bone marrow transplant and cellular therapy patients throughout the entire process, from referral through evaluation, donor search, transplant, therapy used, follow-up and adverse conditions.
Presidio BMT supports Blood Marrow Transplant, Cellular Therapy, Apheresis Lab and Cell Lab Processing activities.
- Apheresis activities from stem cell collection to procedures are supported.
- Cell Processing Lab features include processing of physician orders, the cell storage, and management of the freezer and issuance of the barcodes in ISBT 128 format.
- Data is maintained and stored for Auto and Allogenic transplants, both for Related and Matched Unrelated Donors (MUD).
- Cellular Therapy includes assessment, product type, response and persistence of cells.
- The system captures the recipient and donor HLA and Donor Specific Antigens (DSA).
- Preliminary and formal search modules are provided. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are enforced and deviations are highlighted.
- Physician orders and preparative regimen management with e-signature functionality.
- The system also downloads and uploads the Agnis supported forms from/to CIBMTR and generates the ASBMT RFI tables.
Presidio BMT has several built-in reports that support patient and outcome management. These include patient presentation meeting reports and MUD reports that display all potential MUD donors and transplants that have occurred during a selected time period with both HSCT and product types.
More info about Agnis: http://www.agnis.net/Vendors/