TR Care Portal is a living donor site that improves the donor’s experience by automating registration and UNOS follow-up form completion
The portal website can be customized to integrates with an existing transplant center’s website in order to create a consistent user experience.
NEW DONOR REGISTRATION
- SELF-REGISTRATION – Donors complete their own demographic and medical history details online at their own convenience.
- MULTI-LINGUAL – English and Spanish options available.
- CONDITIONAL FLAGGING – Set specific alerts (i.e. high blood pressure) for coordinators when forms are completed.
- COORDINATOR NOTIFICATION – Coordinators are notified via email as registration forms are completed.
UNOS FOLLOW-UP FORMS
- FACILITATE FORM COMPLETION – Save time scheduling and tracking down donors by automating the follow-up process.
- DONOR NOTIFICATION – Donors receive email reminders to complete follow-up forms based on organ extraction date. Emails include links to the site to complete the forms.
- COORDINATOR NOTIFICATION – Coordinators are notified via email as follow-up forms are completed.
- COMPLIANCE – TeleResults keeps forms in sync with changes made by UNOS.
- SAFE AND SECURE – Portal is managed and hosted by TeleResults with no on-site servers needed.
- CUSTOMIZATION – Each center’s existing website graphics and branding are incorporated for a seamless integrated experience.
- DONOR DASHBOARD – Live statuses are maintained for all registered donors and their forms. Coordinators can run filtered form and user reports from this dashboard.
- EMR INTEGRATION – Ability to import data from completed forms directly into TeleResults Presidio and other EMRs.
- RESEARCH – Aggregated living donor data can assist centers in completing outreach studies and other research reports.