Interfaces provide seamless integration between the TeleResults application and other enterprise hospital systems that are critical to ensure open collaboration as well as smooth process and workflow execution.
TeleResults has developed real-time ADT and laboratory interfaces utilizing HL-7, as well as a series of custom interfaces, to facilitate information-sharing between the various systems and teams involved in transplantation or managing serious organ disease. Links to third-party test providers such as LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics are also available.
- HL7 real time (ADT) interface for registration such hospital stays, ICU visits, and outpatient appointments
- HL7 real time interface to hospital lab or outside labs such as LabCorp or Quest
- HL7 real time transcripts (Report) interface to retrieve pathology, radiology, discharge summary and other transcription.
- HL7 real time Blood Bank to capture ABO
- HistoTrac – Tissue typing
- Customized interfaces
- HL7 real time visit reports uploaded to medical records
- Upload Candidate, Recipient, Follow-up and LVD forms to UNET
- Download deceased donor and wait list data from UNET
- Download from DonorNet
- Upload and download blood and marrow form data to CIBMTR via Agnis.
- Download INTERMACS data into Presidio VAD (keeps Presidio data current).
Some of the systems we have interfaced with include: Mysis, Cerner, EPIC, Allscripts, ECLYPSIS, Meditech, GE Centricity, Kaiser, LabCorp, Quest Diagnostics and hospital proprietary systems